We can all agree that 82 shootings in 84 hours in Chicago is unacceptable, can’t we? Take our survey.
- Madigan prevails in lawsuit: Term limits, redistricting effort thrown out in court
- Only in Illinois: More trouble for Quinn on Neighborhood Recovery Initiative; Rauner proposes yacht, jet, racehorse taxes
- They’re making a statement: Which legislators are opting out of their pension plans?
- Learn some, laugh some! We’ve got 11 collections of cartoons grouped by category in our cartoon gallery section.
- Chicago school closings: 8 things Chicago Public Schools did wrong